Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then, the first thing you have to do is to check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do but it is not all bad news. Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system and 175 nationalities have access to it. In case you are among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help with the online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions below should meet that purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Thailand apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Thai citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you have to make sure that you meet the requirements. But the list is not long and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
You get to choose the timeframe in which your eVisa is ready. iVisa gives you three processing speed options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on nationality, but the processing time option you pick for your application is also an influencing factor. Therefore, the sooner you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is valid only if you travel to Pakistan via the points of entry you see below. Any other border checkpoint than the ones listed below requires a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport