Are you planning on going to Pakistan in the future? Then you should remember the fact that you may have to acquire a visa in advance. According to the visa policy of Pakistan, only 5 nationalities are visa exempt. Consequently, all the other one must get valid travel document. Fortunately, Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, which allows the citizens of 175 countries to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is where iVisa can help you. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Bahamian citizen, am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as all the other 174 nationalities, as a Bahamian citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you.
What requirements must I meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the process of acquiring a Pakistan eVisa, you must check if you have at hand everything necessary. As you are about to find out, the list of requirements is quite short, and you may already have some of the things on it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the information page
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or if you stay with friends/family, you need to produce a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before your departure
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can use a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat are accepted as well
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. One of the benefits of using iVisa’s services is that you get to pick the processing speed of your application. As a result, you can select the option that you believe to be most convenient for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is reviewed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you receive your Pakistan eVisa in 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 10 Business Days
Is it expensive to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not quite. Plus, bear in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is influenced by the processing time you choose for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you request your visa, the more you are asked to pay for it. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of Pakistan eVisa, and how many times can I enter Pakistan?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry?
Regrettably, no. You can only use the border checkpoints listed below. If you decide on another point of entry, you need to obtain a standard visa from the Pakistani diplomatic mission in the Bahamas.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport