In the process of planning a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to consider is that you may have to obtain a visa before departure. Most nationalities are required to. However, you will be happy to learn that Pakistan has an electronic visa system which allows the citizens of 175 countries to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of the Central African Republic. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, you can. The citizens of the Central African Republic are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can assist you with the application process.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page where you can fill in the form, you need to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. But, as you will see, the list is not very long, and it includes the following:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not necessarily. One of the perks of using iVisa’s services is that you are provided with multiple options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. In fact, you get three of them so that you can make the best choice for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The price of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established during the application process depending on your nationality and the processing speed option you pick for your application. Here are the costs:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to cross the border via the checkpoints you see listed below. Otherwise, a standard visa is required.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport