Are you looking for a vacation destination where you can go trekking or hiking? Then Pakistan should be the one you are looking for. Nevertheless, you should know you may need a visa to enter the country. Fortunately, Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system recently, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. If you count yourself among them, iVisa can help you apply for a Pakistan eVisa online with minimal effort. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Czech citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be happy to learn that the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have some of the required documents and information, and if not, you should not struggle with obtaining them. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. Using iVisa’s services means that you are allowed to pick the processing speed of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can select the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not too much. But bear in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by your nationality, as well as by your application’s processing speed. Basically, you get to choose how much you spend too. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. As long as you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to enter the country via the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport