Planning a trip to Pakistan is not exactly easy. There are many things you must take into consideration. One of them is the fact that you may need to obtain a visa before departure. Since only 5 nationalities are visa exempt, chances are that you do. However, you may be lucky enough to be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries qualify for it. If you are indeed qualified, iVisa can help you with the online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Dominican citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of the Dominican Republic are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first things you have to do before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. Putting everything together should not be a challenge because you do not need much, and the items on the list are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at your disposal:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. In fact, iVisa provides you with three processing time options so that you can choose the timeframe that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 Business Days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not much. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by both your application’s processing time and your nationality. As you can imagine, the sooner you wish for your eVisa to arrive, the more it costs. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issuance.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. The Pakistan eVisa is valid only at specific points of entry. They are listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you to present a standard visa, which you have to acquire from a Pakistani embassy or diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport