Whenever you plan on traveling to a new foreign country, one of the things you check first is whether you need a visa, and Pakistan is not the exception. You should know that most nationalities must obtain one in advance. Nevertheless, thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system, the citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. The document can be acquired online, and that is something iVisa.com can help you with.
To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia, you should take a moment and read the answers below to some of the most commonly asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the citizens of the Gambia eligible for the Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Gambian citizen, you can count yourself among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
Please note that we might not offer this eVisa while the Covid-19 pandemic is still around, but stay alert to our website at all times so that you can be ready once we re-launch the eVisa.
Learn more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia by reading the following lines.
What documents do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are not difficult to meet. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. For a successful application process, you need to have at hand the following documents and information:
- Passport – Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the passport’s information page is also needed.
- Proof of accommodation – You can use a hotel booking.
- Digital passport photo – This photo must be recent. You can use our photo service to process this item.
- Proof of legal residence – You do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country.
- Return flight ticket.
- Valid e-mail address – When you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format..
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card for payments.
See more information about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia in the questions below.
What is the price of the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia?
You are the one who decides. One of the benefits of using iVisa.com’s services is that you are given a chance to choose the timeframe in which your travel document arrives. To that effect, we provide you with three processing time options for your application. They are as follows:
- Standard Processing Option: The most affordable means to attain your document easily.
- Rush Processing Option: Compared to the above option, this is a slightly more expensive and faster way to get the document.
- Super Rush Processing Option: This is the most expensive option because it is the fastest among the three options. It will provide you with a document ASAP.
How can I obtain the Pakistan eVisa with iVisa.com?
It is very easy to process an eVisa with us, you only have to do the following:
- Firstly, you have to fill out an easy and safe online application form. You must also choose the processing time you prefer.
- Secondly, you must verify that the information you previously gave is correct and then pay for the fees.
- Thirdly, you must upload and add the items required and submit the request form.
After that, you only have to sit back and relax while we process your Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Gambia. You won't have to go to the nearest embassy to get it, we will do all the tedious parts for you.
Is iVisa.com a safe visa provider?
We offer high-quality service and security, so you can trust what you do on our website. Nevertheless, you can check our reviews if you have doubts.
Where can I learn more about this eVisa?
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a sovereign state in South Asia. This country has a population of more than 200 million people, which is why it is the fifth most populous country on the entire planet. It has 1,046 km of coastline towards the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in its southern part, so it also has some incredible beaches and views.
Pakistan is an amazing place to explore mosques, as there is a great variety of them. Here, you can enjoy the mix between modernity and antiqueness. An example of this is the Shah Faisal Masjid, one of the largest mosques in the entire continent. You can find this mosque in the capital city of Islamabad. This mosque is very popular in the Islamic world and is distinguished for its enormous size and impressive architecture. The Faisal Mosque is also the National Mosque of Pakistan.
Another mosque to put on the list is the Badshahi Masjid, or "Emperor's Mosque," built in 1673 by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb in Lahore. This mosque is one of the most outstanding tourist attractions in the city since it is a sample of Mughal design and at the same time, one of the most gorgeous mosques in the world. It is the second-largest mosque in Pakistan, after the Faisal Mosque.