Whenever you plan on traveling to a new foreign country, one of the things you check first is whether you need a visa. The same goes for Pakistan. You should know that most nationalities are required to obtain one in advance. However, thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system, the citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. The document can be acquired online, and that is something iVisa can help you with. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Gambia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Gambian citizen, you count yourself among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are not difficult to meet. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. For a successful application process, you need to have at hand the following documents and information:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
You decide. One of the benefits of using iVisa’s services is that you are given a chance to choose the timeframe in which your travel document arrives. To that effect, iVisa provides you with three processing time options for your application. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 Business Days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the applicant’s nationality, as well as on the processing speed of the application. Needless to say, the faster you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for each option are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must cross the border via the checkpoints you see listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport