Whether you have to travel to Pakistan for business or tourism, one thing is for certain: you are most likely required to obtain a visa in advance. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries qualify for the electronic visa system, which means that you may be able to acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Holy See eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of the Holy See (Vatican City) are among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding document to obtain. The list of requirements is not that long, and the items on it are relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are given the possibility to select a processing time for your application. You get three options so that you can choose the one that best meets your purposes. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
That depends. A Pakistan eVisa’s price depends on the processing time of your application, as well as on your nationality. Naturally, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you have to pay. The list of prices for each option can be seen below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is valid only if you enter Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Choosing a different one means that you have to apply for a standard visa at a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport