When you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, the first thing on your mind should be the fact that chances are you need a visa in advance. Only visa-exempt nationalities can skip this thought, but there are only 5 of them. However, Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, and you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. If so, iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Ivorian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As it happens, the citizens of the Ivory Coast are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa is here to help you every step of the application process.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be pleased to learn that the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to meet. Not only that the list is short, but the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. Besides, iVisa gives you the possibility to decide on a processing speed for your application. You receive three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not much. At the same time, remember that the cost of your Pakistan eVisa depends on your application’s processing time and your nationality. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you are charged. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. You are required to use one of the points of entry listed below. Choosing a different one means that you must go to the Pakistani embassy in your country and obtain a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport