Pakistan offers some picturesque scenery which is ideal for people who like trekking or hiking. However, keep in mind that is you want to explore those sights, you need to get a visa in advance. Most nationalities do when traveling to Pakistan. There is good news too. Apparently, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system. With a little bit of luck, you may be among the 175 nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you with the online application process if that is the case. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to explore the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Marshallese citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of the Marshall Islands are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. The list is quite short, and you may already have some of the things you need for the application process. What you must put together is as follows:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That depends on your choice. iVisa provides you with three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application. That way, you have the possibility to choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not too much. Plus, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, you have to pay more when you want your eVisa arrive sooner rather than later. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must travel to Pakistan via the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport