Pakistan is a land with rich history and fascinating culture; hence it attracts several tourists around the year. Now, if you are a citizen of the Netherlands and want to visit the country, today is your day! We are here to inform you that the Netherlands is one of the (175 countries) that can get a visa online!
Your Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands can obtain for tourism, leisure, and business purposes just with a few clicks. iVisa.com will help you simplify the process even further and guide you through it.
However, for this visa to be valid, you must enter Pakistan via the following valid points of entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long is the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands valid?
The Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands is only allowed for tourism and leisure purposes. Hence, it remains valid for a short duration, only for 90 days after arrival at one of the entry points.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with my Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands?
The Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands is a Single Entry visa that allows only a stay of up to 30 days, per entry in Pakistan. Other types of visas may give you a longer duration of stay.
What are the travel restrictions due to coronavirus?
The following are the latest travel restrictions imposed by Pakistani Authorities.
- All passengers above the age of 6 must have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in Arabic or English.
- All passengers must download the Pass Track App before departure and submit their personal details.
- Passengers arriving from or have been in the past 10 days in these countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Maldives, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia or Uruguay are not allowed to enter. This restriction does not apply to Pakistani Citizens.
- Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival.
Start preparing for your Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands now.
What documents should I gather to apply for the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands?
The application for a Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands via iVisa.com will require you to enter your name, date of birth, nationality combined with the following documents:
- Both scanned pdfs of your passport and your original passport must be valid for at least 1 month when entering Pakistan with two blank pages available for stamping.
- Two passport-style photos with a white background that must coincide with the government guidelines.
- A fully paid return ticket to the Netherlands or an onward destination with dates before your Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands expires.
- A proof of address where the applicant will stay in Pakistan.
- A proof of sufficient funds to last the duration of the trip.
- A valid e-mail address is needed to establish a contract between iVisa.com and its customers.
- A payment method that you're comfortable with.
What are the fees to apply for the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands?
To apply for the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands you have three effective options to choose from:
- Standard Processing: Cheapest option on this website, but it takes a relatively long time.
- Rush Processing Option: Can be opted for to speed up the process a little bit.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Can be opted for to speed up the process considerably. Indeed, the more you want to speed it up, the higher it will cost.
Is it safe to apply for a Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands via iVisa.com?
It is logical to be worried about sharing your personal details online. Still,we assure you that iVisa.com is fully competent in keeping your documents safe and sound.
You can head over to our website to read about our privacy policies and customer reviews.
Where could I find more information?
More information about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands is readily available on our website. If you still have doubts, do not hesitate to call our customer care service who will be ever-ready to help you.
What better way to experience the culture of Pakistan than to interact with its most distinct indigenous group, Kalasha? You can find them in The Kalash Valleys - Bumburet, Rumbur, and Birir. These are a part of Chitral and make the largest district in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Swaddled by the Hindu Kush mountain range, the uniqueness of these valleys is untouched by modern technologies. Tourists find it interesting to see their colorful garb and learn about their polytheistic religion.
The light-skinned, blue-eyed features of the Kalasha people are a subject of interest too. Plus, there could be no better companions to the tourists than the Kalasha people. They fascinate travelers with their love for dancing, brewing their own wine and playing traditional musical instruments, and living the life lesser-known in today's world.
Another great stop to connect with the land of Pakistan would be the city of Multan, one of the most populated cities in Pakistan. It has a rich history starting with the Hindu occupation, followed by the Greek invasion and ultimately falling into the hands of Muslim rule. It is during the last period that it became so heavily influenced by Sufism that devotees from all over the world now visit it. The Sufi shrines combined with tokens of ancient warfare, trade, and dynastic rule made this city such a memorable place.