Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of the NetherlandsAre you planning to travel to Pakistan for tourism or business purposes? Then the first thing you have to do is to check if you need a visa or not. Just so you know, most nationalities do. But there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries can get a visa online, so, if you are eligible, you can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you with the online application process. If you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the information below should clarify most of your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Netherlands eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Dutch citizen, you are among the people who can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need for the online application process?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must first make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. The task should not be too difficult since there are not many requirements, and most of them are easy to fulfill. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. Also, remember that you are in control of the processing time of your application. iVisa just gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 Business Days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by two factors: nationality and the option you choose when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As you can probably guess, the faster you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for Dutch citizens are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. For a Pakistan eVisa to be valid, you must enter Pakistan via the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport