Are you going to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should check whether or not you need a visa to enter the country. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, most nationalities must apply for one before departure. The same policy states that the citizens of 175 countries can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are among the eligible nationalities, iVisa can help you with the online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Philippines eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Filipino citizen, you are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with little to no effort.
What do I need for the online application process?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are relatively easy to meet. The list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the required documents and information. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
It is up to you. All that iVisa does is to give you three options regarding the processing time of your application. It is you who decides which choice is best. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by nationality and the processing speed option you select for your application. Therefore, the faster you wish for your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the release date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. Only the points of entry listed below accept a Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Any other border will ask for a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport