Are you traveling to Pakistan in the future? Then a visa may be in order. Only 5 nationalities are exempt, which means that most people need to obtain a visa before departure. However, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently. Consequently, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you can get the document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Congolese citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a citizen of the Republic of the Congo, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and with iVisa’s help, your effort is close to non-existent.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to meet. The list is not extensive, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. For a successful application process, you need to procure the following documents and information:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
That depends. iVisa is aware of the fact that people have different needs, which is why it offers three processing time options for your application. That way, you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The amount you spend on Pakistan eVisa is influenced not only by your nationality but by the processing time you choose for your application as well. Naturally, the faster the processing, the more considerable the amount. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 45.00
- Rush - USD 65.00
- Super Rush - USD 85.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival starting the issue date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you need to enter the country through the points of entry below. Otherwise, you need to obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport