When you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things on your mind should be the fact that most nationalities need a visa to enter the country and chances are that so do you. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 states have access to an electronic visa system, which means that if you are eligible, you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is prepared to provide the necessary support so that you can get the document you need with minimal effort. In case you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, the information below should be helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of the United Arab Emirates apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as an Emirati, you qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
In order to enjoy a smooth application process, you should first make sure that you have at hand everything that is required for a Pakistan eVisa. However, the list below does not contain anything out of the ordinary and you should not have a hard time gathering what you need, which is as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are at liberty to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can find one that is suitable for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and your application’s processing speed. The faster you want your travel document to be issued, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for all three options are as follows:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to cross the border only via the following checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport