Are you interested in a trip to Pakistan? Then you should know that chances are you need a visa to enter the country because most nationalities do. Nevertheless, Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system. Therefore, if you are eligible, you are given the opportunity to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa prepared a short and simple online application process so that you can obtain the travel document you want with very little effort. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a look at the answers of some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of the United Kingdom apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, British citizens are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online is to put together a series of documents and information that are required for the application process. However, it should be easy for you to put everything together. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That depends on the choice you make. One of the benefits of using iVisa’s services is that you are given a chance to choose a processing speed that is most convenient for you. iVisa provides you with three options:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process when you select your nationality and a processing speed option for your application. As you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 100.00
- Rush - USD 120.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa maintains its validity for a period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to enter Pakistan via one of the border checkpoints listed below. Any other border will ask for a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport