Do you want to travel to Pakistan as a tourist or for business purposes? Then chances are you must obtain a visa in advance. The good news is, however, that Pakistan is one of the states that adopted the electronic visa system and, if you are eligible, you are free to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa puts its services at your disposal so that you can get the travel document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Timor-Leste apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Timorese citizens have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must first ensure that you have at hand everything that is required. However, as you are about to see, the list of requirements is relatively short, and the items on it should be easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It depends on the processing time you choose. Since not all applicants have the same needs, iVisa created three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established when you select your nationality and pick a processing speed for your application. As you can imagine, the faster you want your travel document to be ready, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you can travel to Pakistan only via the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport