Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should probably be aware of the fact that you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan made a few changes to its visa policy recently, and one of those changes includes an electronic visa system. As a result, if you are among the eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is prepared to provide you with the necessary support to obtain the document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Togo apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Togolese citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you are about to see, the list is not extensive, and you may already have some of the items on it. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That is for you to decide. iVisa puts at your disposal three processing speed options so that you can receive your eVisa at your earliest convenience. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The price you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing speed you select for your application. The faster you want your application to be processed, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. Traveling with a Pakistan eVisa means that you can cross the border only via the following checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport