Pakistan is one of the most desired vacation destinations for people who love trekking or hiking, but did you know that most nationalities are required to acquire a visa before entering the country? The good news is that Pakistan now releases electronic visas for the citizens of 175 states and if you are among them, you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a fast and simple online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with little effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Tunisia apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Tunisian citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the Pakistan eVisa is not a complicated document to acquire. The requirements are generally easy to obtain, and you may already have some of the documents and information you need. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That depends on your choice. iVisa puts at your disposal three processing speed option for your application. Therefore, you are at liberty to choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process when you select your nationality and the processing time of your application. As you can imagine, the faster the processing time, the higher the amount you must pay. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. You are required to cross the border via the points of entry listed below otherwise, you will need a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport