Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Chances are that you must obtain a visa in advance. There are only 5 exempt nationalities. However, there is some good news as well. The citizens of 175 states qualify for an electronic visa, which means that if you are among them, you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you every step of the application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Turkey apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Turkish citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you must first put together a series of documents and information that are required during the application process. Rest assured that there is nothing on the list that may be challenging to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It is up to you. All that iVisa does is to give you multiple processing speed options so that you can choose on according to your needs. In fact, you get three choices:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
That depends. The Pakistan eVisa is influenced by your nationality, as well as by the processing speed of your application. The faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the specific border checkpoints listed below. Remember that choosing a different point of entry means that you have to acquire a standard visa from a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport