Have you decided to take a trip to Pakistan in the near future? Then you should probably be aware of the fact that most people are required to get a visa in advance. But, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, an electronic visa is available. As long as you are among the 175 eligible nationalities, you are at liberty to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa’s services are specifically designed to help you with the online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read below the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Turkmenistan apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As stated by Pakistan’s visa policy, Turkmen citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, you must make sure that you have at hand the necessary documents and information. However, this should not be a complicated task. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
Your Pakistan eVisa will arrive as soon as you choose. When you use iVisa as your visa service, you are presented with the opportunity to select the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 Business Days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for everyone. Your nationality is a determining factor, and so is the processing speed you pick for your application. Needless to say, the sooner you choose your eVisa to arrive, the more you are asked to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. A Pakistan eVisa will grant you entry in Pakistan only if you travel via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport