When you are planning a trip to a foreign country, you need to take into consideration a lot of things, one of them being that you may need a visa. The same goes for Pakistan. Most nationalities require a visa upon entry. The good news is that Pakistan allows the citizens of 175 countries to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Tuvalu apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Tuvaluan citizens are among the eligible nationalities when it comes to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
For the application process to run smoother, you should first make sure that you meet the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. But, as you will see, you will not need much, and most of the items on the list below are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That depends. iVisa gives you the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. That way, you can select an option that best suits your needs. You have three choices:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
Again, it depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is established when you select your nationality and your application’s processing speed. Naturally, the sooner you want your eVisa to be ready, the more you pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter Pakistan only via the border checkpoints listed down below otherwise, you will need a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport