Are you planning your trip to Pakistan? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? If not, you ought to because most nationalities are required to get one. However, you will be pleased to find out that Pakistan releases electronic visas. So, in case you are eligible for one, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions presented below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Uganda apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Ugandan citizens are among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you have to do when you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to put together some documents and information that are necessary during the application process. iVisa does not ask for much. You will only need the following:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That is for you to decide. When you use iVisa as your visa service, you are given the opportunity to select a processing speed that suits your needs. iVisa came up with three excellent options:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 Business Days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for everyone. It is established based on nationality, but the processing speed you choose for your application is also an influencing factor. Therefore, the faster you wish for your eVisa to arrive, the more you spend. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. If you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to travel to Pakistan only via the points of entry listed below. Choosing a different border checkpoint means that you have to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and obtain a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport