If you are planning a trip to Pakistan, keep in mind that most nationalities need to obtain a visa to be able to enter the country. But according to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens are eligible for an electronic visa. If you are among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a fast and simple online application process so that you do not go through too much trouble when you want to get the travel document you need. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to the most commonly asked questions we put together below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Ukraine apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As it happens, Ukrainian citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You need a few documents and some information, but they are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you will need during the application process:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That is for you to decide. How is that possible? Well, iVisa gives you three processing speed options for your application. Therefore, you are free to choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for everyone and depends on your nationality, as well as on how fast you want your eVisa to arrive. The quicker the processing time, the higher the cost. Here are the prices for each processing option:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, it is mandatory that you travel to Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you must obtain a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport