Do you plan on traveling to Pakistan? Then you should know that you are most likely required to obtain a visa before departure, same as most nationalities. However, Pakistan is among the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and as long as you find yourself among the eligible nationalities, you are free to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can provide assistance with the application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Uruguay apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as an Uruguayan citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is not complicated, but you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. The list is not very long, and it does not contain anything out of the ordinary. Chances are that you already have some of the necessary documents and information, which are as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
You get to decide that. iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose among three processing speed options for your application. That way, your eVisa can arrive precisely when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process when you select your nationality and a processing speed for your application. As you can imagine, the fastest option is the most expensive. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay for maximum 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No, you cannot. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted as a valid travel document only at a few specific border checkpoints which are listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa, which only a Pakistani embassy can issue.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport