In the process of planning a trip to Pakistan, there are many things that must be taken into account. One of them is the fact that you may have to obtain a visa before departure. Since most nationalities need one, chances are that so do you. However, Pakistan made a few changes to its visa policy recently, and one of those changes is an electronic visa system. Consequently, if you are among the eligible nationalities, you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, that can happen with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Uzbekistan apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As stated by Pakistan’s visa policy, Uzbek citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will see in just a moment, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive, and the items on it are pretty easy to acquire. That is if you do not have some of them already. Here is what a successful application process requires:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
You get to choose that. Using iVisa’s services means that you can pick the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can have your eVisa arrive at your earliest convenience. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by two factors: nationality and processing speed. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you are asked to pay for it. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you have a Pakistan eVisa, you can enter Pakistan only via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport