Are you going to Pakistan in the near future? Have you checked if you require a visa in advance? Since most nationalities do, chances are that you need one as well. However, you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system and as long as you find yourself among the eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort. If you are interested in learning more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to the most commonly asked question we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Vanuatu apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Vanuatuan citizens are among the nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you access the application page is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the online application process. But you do not need much. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It depends on the choice of processing time you make. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application so that you can pick the one that best serves your purposes. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
Not a lot, but keep in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed you select for your application. It goes without saying that the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is valid only if you enter Pakistan via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport