If you are traveling to Pakistan anytime soon, then you should know that most nationalities require a visa in advance to enter this country. But you will be happy to learn that Pakistan now releases electronic visas. So, if you are among the eligible nationalities, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a short and simple online application process so that your effort in getting the travel document you need is close to non-existent. Below, you will find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Pakistan eVisa so that you can learn more on the matter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Venezuela apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Venezuelan citizens are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be pleased to learn that the Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding visa to obtain. Even so, you still need to put together a few documents and information that are required during the application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It is up to you. iVisa is well aware of the fact that people have different needs, which is why it gives you the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 Business Days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa relies on two factors: nationality and processing speed. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. Here are the available prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No, you cannot. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at specific points of entry which can be found below. Remember that choosing a different border checkpoint implies a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport