If you find yourself planning a trip to Pakistan, keep in mind that most nationalities require a visa to enter the country. On the other hand, Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system and the citizens of 175 states have access to it. As a result, if you are one of them, you can get a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa designed a fast and easy online application process so that the effort in getting the document you need is minimal. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Vietnam apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Vietnamese citizens are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be pleased to learn that the Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding visa to obtain. You must gather a few documents and some information, but chances are that you already have some of them at your disposal. The rest of them are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It is you who decides that. When you use iVisa’s services, you are given the possibility to pick a processing speed for your application. That way, you can have your travel document arrive at your earliest convenience. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on nationality and processing speed. Choosing the fastest option means a higher amount. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are compelled to enter Pakistan through one of the border checkpoints listed below. All the other checkpoints will ask for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport