Have you decided to travel to Pakistan? Then you are most likely required to acquire a visa in advance as most nationalities need one. At the same time, know that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy. As a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If you are among them, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with almost no effort. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions below should clarify things for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Zambia apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The visa policy of Pakistan states that Zambian citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online as well.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are not challenging to meet. You need a few documents and some information, but chances are that you already have a few of them. Even if you do not, they are relatively easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
It depends on the choice you make. iVisa puts at your disposal three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application so that you eVisa arrives exactly when you need it. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on both nationality and processing speed. Obviously, the sooner you want your application to be processed, the more your eVisa costs. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted only a few designated points of entry in Pakistan which we listed below. If you decide to enter the country via another border checkpoint, you must obtain a standard visa. The checkpoints that accept this type of visa are:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport