Whether you decide to travel to Pakistan for business or as a tourist, chances are that you need a visa before departure. That is because most nationalities are required to get one. However, you should know that Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, and if you are eligible, you have the option of getting a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to facilitate the online application for you. For further details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a look at the answers of the most common questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Zimbabwe apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, Zimbabwean citizens are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
What you will notice is that the Pakistan eVisa is not a challenging visa to acquire. Sure, you have to put together a few documents and some information, but that should not raise any issues. You may already have some of them. A successful application process requires the following:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
As soon as you want. iVisa gives you three options regarding the processing time of your application. That way, you are free to pick one according to your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing time you choose so it is not fixed. As you can imagine, the fastest processing speed option is also the most expensive. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 70.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 120.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. Only the specific points of entry listed below accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Choosing a border checkpoint that is not on the list below means that you have to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and request a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport