Pakistan is one of the many countries in the world that adopted the electronic visa system. According to its visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. As a result, if you are eligible, you are given the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you through the process. Below, you will find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Pakistan eVisa which should help you learn more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I find out whether or not I am eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
That is the easy part. iVisa created a smart tool that can help. It is called the Visa Checker Tool, and it is located on our homepage. All you have to do is to insert your nationality in the drop-down menu on the left and then select Pakistan as your destination in the box on the right. The result will tell you if you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa or not.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, you have to make sure that you have at hand the following documents and information:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. This should enable you to choose the one that is most convenient for you. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Here are the prices for all three options:
- Standard - USD 25.00
- Rush - USD 25.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to travel to Pakistan via the points of entry listed below, otherwise, you must obtain a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport