Panama is a gorgeous tropical country that is situated in the middle of two great continents, Central America and South America. The pristine beach shoreline and azure waters that will allow you to swim in the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean at the same time and the rich cultural heritage are factors that leave everyone overwhelmed and happy.
But the hustle and bustle came to a halt when the pandemic took over the world, forcing countries to go into lockdown to protect itself from the deadly Coronavirus and Panama did the same. It was only recently that Panama opened its borders to the citizens of Colombia.
The citizens of Colombia who are to visit Panama will have to adhere to the rules that have been implemented in the country and it is for this reason that the Panama Affidavit Form will be required to enter the country during Coronavirus.
To know how Citizens of Colombia Can Enter Panama During Coronavirus, you can visit the official website of iVisa.com. With a trustworthy platform such as iVisa.com, you will complete this process in no time and receive your document easily.
You can also follow our handy guide on how Citizens of the Colombia Can Enter Panama During Coronavirus and for further details, you can visit iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
This segment has been designed to clear your queries regarding this process. To know how citizens of Colombia Can Enter Panama During Coronavirus, you can visit iVisa.com.
What is the Panama Affidavit Form?
The Panama Affidavit Form is a mandatory e-travel authentication form which is a sworn testimony of you agreeing to follow all the necessary protocols with respect to the Panama Covid Rules and Regulations.
This is how the citizens of the Colombia Can Enter Panama During Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Panama?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Panama. If you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result nor to follow a quarantine.
WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Panama travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Panama?
- COVID test prior to travel: PCR or antigen within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of full vaccination (digital or hard copy) and children under 17 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to Panama?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
When should the Panama affidavit form be filled?
The citizens of Colombia are required to fill this form not more than 4 days ahead of their check-in date. To find out more details about the Panama Affidavit Form, you can head over to the official website of iVisa.com.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
The citizens of the Colombia who want to visit Panama will require these documents for this form:
- Passport: You will definitely require your passport which must be valid for at least three months post your international trip’s stay.
- Email Address: You must have an email address that can be used to mail your documents to you safely.
- Credit card/Debit card: You will require a credit or debit card to make the payment for this form.
- Covid vaccination certificate or negative Covid test before departure.
These are the documents necessary for those who want to know how citizens of Colombia can enter Panama During Coronavirus.
What is the processing time and price?
To know how citizens of Colombia can enter Panama During Coronavirus with the help of their Panama Affidavit Form then iVisa.com offers 3 solutions for those who want to visit Panama.
Their options are as follows:
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00): With this option, the documents will be processed and delivered to you well in time (24 hours) for your trip at a reasonable rate.
- Rush Processing (USD 35.00): You can get your document ahead of the standard time (8 hours) by paying a little more. This is the most ideal option.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00): For those who are in a rush and need their travel document at the earliest (4 hours), can opt for this option.
You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process for the Panama affidavit?
iVisa.com will help you out with this process by telling you how citizens of Colombia can enter Panama During Coronavirus and apply for their Panama Affidavit form.
Follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Application Form. Fill in the affidavit form by visiting iVisa.com.
- Payment. Pay for your affidavit via a credit/debit card.
- Documents. Scan and upload all documents and finally, submit your form.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is definitely safe. With the help of a top-notch system, we guarantee the safety of your personal information. You can read more from our clients who vouch for us and take the help of our services for their documents.
To read client testimonials, visit our website iVisa.com
I still have questions, what do I do?
For specific queries, you can contact our customer support who are available at all times. To find out more details about how citizens of Colombia can enter Panama During Coronavirus and other details, click here.
We hope you have a memorable and healthy trip. Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. You can visit our website to find out more!