Panama is a beautiful transcontinental country that is located in Central and South America. It is stunning and is undoubtedly so beautiful that it is only natural that people keep coming back. Panama has a beautiful topography and is well-known for its tropical beaches but when the pandemic took over the world, every country was forced to gear up to fight a virus.
Panama, like the other countries of the world, decided to do the same. There were strict rules imposed in order to safeguard its citizens from the virus. And the Panama Covid Quarantine aimed to do precisely that. It is with this that you will be able to relay that your health is good. If you are to visit Panama, you will have to adhere to the Panama Covid Quarantine.
If you want to visit Panama, you will require the Panama Affidavit Form. Here comes the role of iVisa.com which can be of great assistance to you. To comply with the Panama Covid Quarantine and acquire this digital document, iVisa.com has made this process extremely simple and time-efficient. You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
We have compiled a few Frequently Asked Questions that you might have. To find out more details, you can also visit iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
This segment aims to clear whatever queries or doubts you might have about the Panama Affidavit Form. You can then apply for your document at iVisa.com.
What is the Panama Affidavit Form?
The Panama Affidavit Form is a travel e-form which states that you are agreeing to adhere to all the requirements necessary and following the protocols with respect to the Panama Covid Quarantine. You must acquire this document if you intend to visit Panama.
What is the Panama Covid Quarantine that one must abide by?
The Panama Covid Quarantine that visitors need to abide by are:
- All essential sanitary control measures that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health of Panama must be followed.
- Local residential details of your stay in Panama must be provided.
- You must confirm that you are healthy and have not been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
That's it! You won't need to follow any quarantine in Panama as this is not a requirement anymore. However, you must still apply for the Panama Electronic Affidavit before arriving in this country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Panama?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Panama. If you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result nor to follow a quarantine.
WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Panama travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Panama?
All non-vaccinated travelers must present a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result taken less than 72 hours before travel, upon entry into the country.
Travelers with full proof of vaccination, completed at least two weeks prior to travel, and children under 5 years of age accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult will not be required to present any negative COVID-19 test.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
To visit Panama, you will need to provide some general information while filling in their affidavit form and the following mentioned documents:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid and must not expire for at least three months beyond your trip’s stay.
- Email Address: This is required so that we can send your documents to you safely.
- Credit card/Debit card: You will require either of these in order to make the payment for this form.
- COVID vaccination certificate or a negative COVID test before departure.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com offers 3 alternative solutions for those visiting Panama and must abide by the Panama Covid Quarantine.
The options are as follows:
- Standard Processing (USD 35.49): If you’re looking for a budget-friendly solution, then with this you will have your document well in time (24 hours) for your trip.
- Rush Processing (USD 67.99): You can also get your document earlier (8 hours) than the standard time by paying a little more. This is the best option that you can choose to go for.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 94.99): Those who are in a rush and need their travel document at the earliest (4 hours), this is your best option. It is also the fastest.
You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process for the Panama affidavit?
To procure the Panama Affidavit, all you have to do is visit iVisa.com and apply for it.
This will not take much of your time, these are the basic steps that you must follow:
- Application Form: Fill in the form by visiting iVisa.com.
- Payment: Make the required payment via a credit/debit card.
- Documents: Scan and upload all documents and submit your form.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is extremely safe. We understand that you might feel anxious when applying with an online source but you can rest assured that we handle all your personal information with utmost care and keep them safe and confidential.
You can also read more from our clients who have availed our services and vouch for us at the website of iVisa.com
I still have questions, what do I do?
If you have any specific questions or queries that haven’t been addressed, you can contact our customer support who are available 24/7 to assist you with the Panama Affidavit Form.
To find out more about the Panama Covid Quarantine, you can click on this link.
We wish you a safe and happy trip. Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. You can visit our website to find out more!