Panama is located at the heart of two major continents, South America and Central America. It is one of the most beautiful tropical countries with pristine azure waters. There is a lot about Panama that makes it so important as it is an important trade route.
It also has a culture and heritage of its own. But when the pandemic struck the world, several countries including Panama had to shut down their borders and forbid tourist entry.
Panama has recently opened its borders and now those who want to visit the country must follow the Panama Entry Requirements. It is in lieu of this, that to enter Panama, you will require the Panama Affidavit Form. With the help of a trustworthy platform that can guide you through the process, you will save a lot of time and energy.
This is where iVisa.com can be of great help to you. To know more about the Panama Entry Requirements and acquire this digital travel document, you can visit iVisa.com which has made this process a very simple one. You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
We have listed a few Frequently Asked Questions below that you might have while trying to apply for your document. To find out more details, you can visit iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section has been designed to ensure that your doubts are cleared, you can then easily apply for your document and know about the Panama Entry Requirements.
What is the Panama Affidavit Form?
The Panama Affidavit Form is an e-travel form which states that you are agreeing to adhere to all the requirements necessary and following the necessary protocol given the current condition.
What are the Panama Entry Requirements that one must abide by?
The Panama Entry Requirements that everyone must abide by are as follows:
- You must follow all the sanitary control measures that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health of Panama.
- You must provide your local residential details of your stay in Panama.
When should the Panama affidavit form be filled?
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
Those who are planning to visit Panama and are applying for their affidavit form via iVisa.com will require these documents:
- Passport: You will need a passport that is valid and does not expire for at least three months beyond your trip’s stay.
- Email Address: An email via which your documents can be sent to you safely.
- Credit card/Debit card: And a credit or debit card to make the payment for this form.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Panama?
COVID vaccination passports or certificates are no longer mandatory to enter Panama. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Panama travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Panama?
There are no testing requirements to enter Panama.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to Panama?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com offers 3 alternative solutions for those who want to visit the country and have agreed to adhere to the Panama Entry Requirements.
The options are as follows:
- Standard Processing (USD $24.49): This option will have your documents processed and delivered to you right on time (24 hours) for your trip. This is a pocket-friendly option.
- Rush Processing (USD $44.49): You can avail your document earlier than the standard time (8 hours) by paying a little more. This is the most ideal option.
- Super Rush Processing (USD $74.99): Those in a rush and in need of their travel document the earliest (4 hours), can avail this option. Though it costs a bit more, it is the fastest option available.
You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process for the Panama affidavit?
To procure this document, you just need to visit iVisa.com and apply for it by following these three simple steps mentioned below:
- Application Form. Fill in the form by visiting iVisa.com.
- Payment. Make the required payment via a credit/debit card.
- Documents. Scan and upload all documents and submit your form.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is 100% safe. You can definitely rely on us for your documents. We take extreme care of all your personal information and ensure that they are well-protected.
Your personal information is safe with us. You can read more from our clients on iVisa.com
I still have questions, what do I do?
We hope you have a great trip. Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. You can visit our website to find out more!