If you have a New Zealand passport, you must obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before entering the country. Luckily, you have iVisa.com on your side with the simplicity, speed, and security you need.
We know you may think that traveling during these unprecedented times is unthinkable. However, we can assure you that you will be safe when traveling to Papua New Guinea. Explore how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
How can I obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the application form and look over your answers to confirm they’re correct.
- Our experts will review your details.
- Receive the health document electronically.
- Carry the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration when entering the country.
Apply in advance
You can send us all your information months in advance. Our platform will keep your details secure and process your application at the right time. Keep learning about how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Papua New Guinea?
Yes, Papua New Guinea has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Papua New Guinea, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Can I enter Papua New Guinea as a New Zealand citizen?
Yes! If you have a New Zealand passport, you are eligible to travel to Papua New Guinea. You should follow these health protocols:
- Acquire the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before arrival.
- Take a covid test within 7 days before landing in Papua New Guinea. You must show the negative results as soon as you land.
- You will need to quarantine for 14 days in a government facility or your home upon arrival.
What information do I need?
First, you must complete the online form with personal details. Also, gather the following:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the Health Declaration.
- A payment method, pay for the professional service. with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Hotel reservation.
We can tell you how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Papua New Guinea?
All travelers must quarantine for 21 days in a government-approved hotel on arrival in Papua New Guinea or at their residence if they are eligible for home-based quarantine. Travelers must also provide a hotel reservation before departure to PNG. All arrivals will also be subject to monitoring through either an accepted tracking device or tracking application at their own cost.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: go for the lowest fee, if you can wait a regular time for the health document. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: receive the Health Declaration in less time. USD 20.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: expect us to process your application in record time. USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
Keep checking how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Verify that your details are correct. Pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
Receive the Health Declaration electronically. Make sure to have it when entering the country. Let our team explain how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel documentation.
Explore the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Continue reading about how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus and travel!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We can answer your questions about how citizens of New Zealand can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Head to the application page now!
Papua New Guinea has beautiful natural landscapes and community tourism to offer. Also, you can’t miss the delicious local food. Vegetables are the staple for every dish in Papua New Guinea. Taste some sago dominates in the lowlands or kau kau, sweet potato, in the highlands. Try the bananas, papaya, and pineapples. If you go to the rural areas, it’s hard to find meat. However, you may get lucky and have a choice of chicken or pork. Fish is common in the Sepik. The country produces coffee, and you can try some kulau (coconut milk).
Visit Port Moresby but make sure to be careful with theft. If you want to use an ATM, you’re advised to use the one at the airport. When taking a car, remember that roads are not great. Motor accidents can easily happen. Don’t use the Kokoda Track alone. In the highlands, you could find tribal battles. We recommend exploring the country with a tour or group.
Go for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration now!