If you have a US passport, you can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus. However, you should be aware of the covid entry requirements. You must have the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has the right expertise to help you.
Even though covid has changed many of our plans, we know Papua New Guinea is an excellent destination for you. Let us explain how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Check your answers and pay the appropriate fee.
- Our experts will confirm that all your details are 100% correct.
- We will send the health document to your email inbox.
- Show the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration upon arrival.
Apply in advance
There is no need to wait until your trip gets closer to apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration. We can work on your requirements months in advance. You will receive the health document at the right time. We have the details about how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Papua New Guinea?
Yes, Papua New Guinea has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Papua New Guinea, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Can I enter Papua New Guinea as a US citizen?
Yes! There are no restrictions for US travelers who are traveling to Papua New Guinea.
In terms of entry requirements, the Papua New Guinea Government has established the following ones:
- The Papua New Guinea Health Declaration is mandatory for all incoming visitors.
- Travelers must take a covid test within 7 days before departure and show the negative results upon arrival.
- There is a mandatory quarantine requirement that lasts 14 days. Travelers can take it on a government facility or at home if they are eligible.
What information do I need?
You must provide details to complete the online form. Also, you must have the following requirements:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to stay in touch with our team.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Hotel reservations.
Let us inform you about how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Papua New Guinea?
All travelers must quarantine for 21 days in a government-approved hotel on arrival in Papua New Guinea or at their residence if they are eligible for home-based quarantine. Travelers must also provide a hotel reservation before departure to PNG. All arrivals will also be subject to monitoring through either an accepted tracking device or tracking application at their own cost.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service in case you have a small budget. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: if you pay a little more, you can have your health document in less time. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: the quickest option. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Our team is ready to discuss how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits your needs.
- Review your information and choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the supporting documents.
Expect the Health Declaration to arrive electronically. As soon as you have it, you must print it and show it to airport officers. We can tell you all about how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have been working with travel requirements for years. We can support you with the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration.
Explore the comments section for more information about how we work. The process to check how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus is simple.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We can solve your questions about how citizens of the United States can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Check the application page now!
Papua New Guinea is an excellent place to explore natural wonders and learn about indigenous communities. Located near Australia and the Coral sea, this exotic site has all you need. Make sure to take a driving tour and explore the ocean on this side of the world. You will find World War II shipwrecks, manta rays, tons of fish, and unique coral reefs. Visit Kimbe Bay and Rabaul, where you will find tons of opportunities to explore the ocean from here.
Don’t miss the forests, where the tree kangaroos wander around. Check the giant leatherback turtles and bird species. For trekking, we recommend heading to Kokoda, the Black Cat Track near Morobe. If you are into climbing, check the expeditions to Mountain Wilhelm that rises to 4,509 meters.
Enjoy the local festivals, where you will see Highlanders wearing traditional clothing, powder, and paint while they dance. It’s time to apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration. We are ready to support you. Papua New Guinea is waiting for you.