The process of applying for a visa to visit Papua New Guinea is complicated and time-consuming. It's not just the application process that takes so much time. It's also the waiting period before you can travel.
We've made this easier by providing an online e-Visa service that lets you apply for your visa in as little as 10 minutes. In addition, you'll be able to print out your visa immediately after applying, and then use it at any border crossing point within PNG, or at international airports when traveling from PNG to other countries.
Check all the information below to make this trip a reality. At iVisa.com, we help you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to apply for a Papua New Guinea e-Visa?
You will need a passport with at least 6 months of validity.
To enter or exit Papua New Guinea, ensure you have at most two passport stamp pages available. You should also keep a paper copy of your visa handy in case you need it to show the appropriate authorities.
The Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile is only valid for tourism purposes. It can not be used to study abroad or for business purposes.
How long does it take for a Papua New Guinea e-Visa to be processed?
At iVisa.com we have three different processing times available for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile
- Standard Processing Time: 5 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 1 Business Day.
How much does a Papua New Guinea e-Visa Cost?
The cost of your visa from Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile is based on the processing speed. Choose the best option for you:
- Standard Processing of your Visa will cost USD 85.00.
- Rush Processing will cost USD 115.00.
- Super Rush Processing will cost USD 150.00.
How many times can I enter Papua New Guinea on the eVisa?
There are three types of entry: single, double, and multiple. With a single-entry, you can only enter the country once. Double entry allows you to enter the country twice. Multiple entries mean that you can enter and leave the country as many times as you want within the validity period.
The Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile enables visitors a Single Entry. Make sure you plan for your needs on this trip.
What date does the eVisa for Papua New Guinea run out?
The Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile will expire 180 days after issued.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
You can trust iVisa.com 100%. We have more than 13 years of experience in the travel document industry. So, your Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile is the first step to start your adventure. Let us help you!
I have other questions; how can I contact you?
If you have more questions about your Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Chile, don’t worry! We are here with our customer service team to help you 24/7.
Here are some recommendations for your trip:
Papua New Guinea is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean with East Timor to its north. It is one of the poorest countries in the world and suffers from years of neglect by outside powers. Nevertheless, there are good reasons to visit Papua New Guinea.
Here are some destinations to include on your list:
- The Kokoda Trail in northeastern Papua New Guinea commemorates the WWII battle in which the Australian troops defeated the Japanese.
- The Sepik River is home to diverse wildlife, including crocodiles, turtles, and monkeys.
- Goroka Market, in Eastern Highlands Province, is the country's biggest market for food and other goods.
- Mount Hagen is the country's second-largest city and offers a great view of Hagen Lake.
- Talasea, in West New Britain Province, is home to the Toba Batak people, who are known for their handwoven clothing designs.