If you are from Kenya, and you are planning your trip to the oceanic lands of Papua New Guinea, it means that you like adventure on a high level and have chosen a great destination.
Crystal clear beaches, coral reefs teeming with life, and ancient tribes coexisting in the present are part of the repertoire of possibilities you will have to explore in this beautiful country.
With a population of about 8.7 million people, Papua New Guinea is a country located in the southwest Pacific region, part of the continent of Oceania. The official languages of Papua New Guinea are English, and the Papuan languages Tok Pisin and Hiri Motu. So if you want to travel to Papua New Guinea as a citizen of Kenya, you need to apply for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Kenya.
That’s why at iVisa.com we can help you complete, process, and receive your Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Kenya.
Now you will get complete information about how to continue. Please follow the instructions. iVisa.com is strongly committed to providing you with the best service and support that you need during this process.
Frequently asked questions
How does it work to apply for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of Kenya?
- First. Fill out all your details in the iVisa.com application form, then choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second. Make sure all the details you entered are correct, after verifying this you can pay the fees online using a debit or credit card.
- Third. The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents. After that, click on the "submit" button.
Which documents are required to apply?
To apply for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa you will need the following documents:
- A passport that has at least 6 months of validation.
- Your email address for you to obtain your Visa.
- Your professional photo. iVisa.com professional service can help you get one.
- Valid payment options like Debit/Credit card to pay fees.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard processing time: 5 Business Days - USD 85.00.
- Rush processing time: 3 Business Days - USD 115.00.
- Super rush processing time: 1 Business Day - USD 150.00.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Papua New Guinea e-Visa?
Yes, it is secure to use iVisa.com as your service provider. You can trust your data is safe with us and feel assured. You can check our reviews and get to know the quality of work we do for our customers.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
You can always contact our customer service team for any further questions or doubts. We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions, guidance or any queries.
We appreciate the value of choosing iVisa.com and that is why we want to make you feel like you are in good hands.
Papua New Guinea is a country full of natural wonders, culture and is one of the unique places in the world where ancient traditions connect with the present. More than 700 indigenous tribes inhabit this country, generating a very diverse socio-cultural ecosystem, full of different traditions and ways of living. Besides, it is a country where about 820 different languages are spoken.
Activities such as scuba diving are some of the best ways to immerse yourself and explore the splendid natural beauty that Papua New Guinea has to offer. Kimbe Bay is the best place to practice scuba diving, where you can learn about the species that inhabit the reef and live an experience full of beauty sharing with magical sea animals.
In addition to diving, there are many other marine activities or water sports that exist in this country. Since Papua New Guinea is a country surrounded by sea waters, the inhabitants have managed to make the sea a place of much fun and entertainment. Scuba Tours, rafting, kayaking and surfing are the sports you can enjoy in one of the best natural scenarios in the world.