New Zealanders often visit neighboring countries, which is why Papua New Guinea is not exempt here. Besides, to visit this country, they only need a Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand and nothing else, which is an easy way to attract more travelers into this exotic country (Papua New Guinea).
Applying for a Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand is not as complicated as other visa processes. It is based on an online application process that New Zealanders can complete at home.
We recommend reading the lines below to see what this process consists of.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand?
The Papua New Guinea e-Visa is a recently launched electronic document that permits you to enter PNG for up to 180 days after issued. It is electronically linked to your passport, which is why you can apply for it online and not through an embassy.
What do I need to apply for a Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand?
This document is processed online, so you don’t need a long list of items to apply for it, only the following:
- A valid passport.
- Your Coronavirus Vaccine Certification.
- An email address to receive the eVisa.
- A debit or credit card to complete payments.
What are the processing options and prices for the Papua New Guinea eVisa?
As for the price, it depends on two factors: the processing speed and nationality. In the case of New Zealanders, the prices are as follows:
- Standard Processing: 5 Business Days - USD 85.00.
- Rush Processing: 3 Business Days - USD 115.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day - USD 150.00.
Choose the processing option that suits your needs better.
Also, keep reading below if you want to see how to apply for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand.
How to apply for the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand
This is an easy-to-get document compared to other travel papers, so it shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes to complete the application form.
These are the steps you have to fulfill:
- First, fill in the online request form with general information and pick the processing option you prefer.
- Second, verify the entire information you registered in step one to avoid errors and pay for the fees once you see the total price to pay.
- Third, join the items asked to the form and click on ‘submit’ to finish the process.
After that, you are ready to receive your eVisa according to the processing speed you chose.
Is iVisa.com safe?
iVisa.com is a secure company that always aims to preserve its database. In other words, we work hard every day to avoid any problems with private information. Additionally, we are very accurate with our services to prevent misinterpretations.
Read more about it on our comment section page.
Where can I read more about the Papua New Guinea e-Visa for Citizens of New Zealand?
We highly recommend reaching out to our customer support agents if you have more doubts about this eVisa and other travel documents for your trip arrangements.
Papua New Guinea is a small island nation in Oceania that probably doesn’t have as much popularity as Australia or even New Zealand. But, thanks to its blessed location, Papua New Guinea has some hidden gems that you should keep in mind if you’re planning an exotic trip soon.
Before planning your trip to PNG, consider these tips from our team:
- The best time to visit this nation is from April through November because its climate is very temperate, but humidity is not a problem. Therefore, you’ll enjoy a sunny day almost every day.
- Papua New Guinea experiences what we call a “wet season” during December through March, so we do not recommend visiting it during that time. Rains occur too often, and that can be a problem if you want to enjoy pristine beaches.
- If you love trekking, you probably want to visit PNG in June, July, or August, as these are the best months to explore lush vegetation and greenish hills in PNG. These are also excellent environments for trekkers.
- Pack comfy clothing so that you don’t suffer from hot days.