The Papua New Guinea Government has established a process to issue electronic visas for over 30 nationalities. In other words, now you can opt for an electronic visa to enter Papua New Guinea. All you need is an Internet connection and the help of iVisa.com.
We’re experts in processing electronic visas and all types of travel requirements.
Although the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau isn’t available on our platform, we can still inform you about the digital process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination required to enter the country?
Yes! The Papua New Guinea Government requests all travelers to display a Covid vaccine certificate to enter the country.
We can help you with the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau at any time.
PCR test required to enter the country?
Yes! All incoming visitors must take a Covid test within 7 days of entering the country.
Let’s explore together all the details about the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau.
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
Yes! Health authorities in Papua New Guinea request a 21-day isolation period for all travelers in a government facility. During this period, travelers must take tests on days 1, 7, and 21 of the quarantine period.
What is the Papua New Guinea eVisa, and how do I apply?
The Papua New Guinea eVisa is a mandatory travel document to enter Papua New Guinea. The electronic visa is valid for 6 months and provides a Single Entry. You can stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in the country with this visa.
You must follow these steps to get the Papua New Guinea eVisa:
- Answer the questions in the online form and select a processing time according to your preference.
- Review your details and proceed to pay for the online service with a credit or debit card.
- Upload the required documents and apply.
We will send the Papua New Guinea eVisa to your email inbox. Show it to immigration authorities as soon as you land in Papua New Guinea.
Check more about the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau with us.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard Processing option: The cheapest option (USD 27.99) that provides the travel document in a regular waiting period (24 hours).
- Rush Processing time option: We will work faster (8 hours) for a higher fee (USD 49.49).
- Super Rush Processing option: For a premium fee (USD 79.99), receive your electronic visa right away (4 hours).
What are the requirements?
Collect the following items:
- Valid Passport - Make sure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after arrival, and it has one blank page for stamping. Scan the details page.
- Email address - We will communicate through email.
- Payment method - Choose between a credit or debit card.
- Certificate of Coronavirus Medical Clearance.
Let us support you with the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have helped countless passengers with all types of visa processes. We know how to handle the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau.
Where could I find more information?
Communicate with our customer care agents, who are available day and night for any inquiries about the Papua New Guinea eVisa for Citizens of Palau.
Start with the stunning Lusancay Islands, located on the Milne Bay of Papua New Guinea. The gorgeous reefs and relaxing sand is all you need for a relaxing day. Get to the hills to check the beautiful views of the bay and islands. Continue to Mount Wilhelm, the most incredible peak in the whole country. It rises over 4,500 meters, which means it’s the highest mountain in Papua New Guinea and Oceania.
If you want to do a trek here, hire specialized guides. Explore Panasia Island in the Louisiade Archipelago. The Limestone cliffs and the serene oasis are just unique. Indulge in the turquoise waters, green trees, and white sand.
Don’t miss the Eastern Field and the Coral Sea for some scuba diving experiences. Spot the mantas sharks and turtles. The underwater wildlife is just unique on this side of the world. Check the Tivoli River in New Britain. The green seaweed standing against the blue water is a perfect mixture. Find the perfect snapshots all over these places and enjoy Papua New Guinea.