After months of struggling with the coronavirus pandemic, Latin America is finally starting to open for international travel. In this case, we are happy to confirm Paraguay is open for citizens of Uruguay. Now, travelers only need to complete the Paraguay Health Declaration before landing in Paraguay. This new mechanism will help health authorities control the coronavirus spread.
Continue learning about how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus.
Note: Since April 22nd, 2022 the Paraguay Health Declaration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Paraguay Health Declaration?
The Paraguay Health Declaration is a mandatory document for anybody entering Paraguay during coronavirus. International travelers, nationals, and residents of Paraguay must comply with this new entry requirement.
Health authorities expect to control the coronavirus pandemic with the information gathered through the Paraguay Health Declaration.
If you are ready to know how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus, then go here.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Paraguay?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to visit Paraguay.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Paraguay travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Paraguay?
- COVID test prior to arrival: The pre-departure testing is no longer required.
Don’t forget that you must have the Paraguay Health Declaration as well. Our customer service agents can support you with all the details about how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus!
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Paraguay?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Start the Paraguay Health Declaration now!
For how long is the Paraguay Health Declaration valid?
The Paraguay Health Declaration has a validity of 30 days after issued, and travelers can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Paraguay. The travel document only allows a Single Entry to Paraguay.
What are the requirements?
Citizens of Uruguay must complete the electronic form with personal information, health records, and details about their plans in Paraguay.
Make sure you have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- An email address to receive the Paraguay Health Declaration electronically.
- Payment methods, choose your payment between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Learn more about how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus in the application page.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service, in just 24 hours and payment of USD $30.49, the Paraguay Health Declaration will arrive in your email inbox.
- Rush service, pay the USD $53.99 fee, and expect your travel document in 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, if you want to wait the minimum time of 30 minutes, then make a payment of USD $88.99.
What are the steps?
- Respond to the questions in the Paraguay Health Declaration and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents required (if applicable).
iVisa.com is here to inform you about how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus!
How will I receive my application?
Is iVisa.com trustable?
For sure! iVisa.com has established strict security protocols for all its services. Citizens of Uruguay must be confident their information is safe with iVisa.com.
If you want to find out how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus, head to the application page now!
Where can I find more information?
Dive into the application page, where you have information about health measures in Paraguay during coronavirus.
Reach out to our support agents, who are available 24/7. They can answer all your questions related to Paraguay health protocols.
Let iVisa.com help you with your travel documentation. Keep exploring how citizens of Uruguay can enter Paraguay during coronavirus with iVisa.com.