As more countries start to open borders after months of fighting against the coronavirus pandemic. iVisa.com is ready to help you with all the new health protocols put in place. Paraguay is receiving international travelers, and iVisa.com has all the information about Paraguay covid entry requirements.
First of all, travelers must have the Paraguay Health Declaration before they land in Paraguay. iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service for your Paraguay Health Declaration. As well, there are other requirements related to covid test and quarantine that we will explore next.
Note: Since April 22nd, 2022 the Paraguay Health Declaration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Paraguay Health Declaration?
Among the Paraguay covid entry requirements, we can find the Paraguay Health Declaration. This is a mandatory document for anybody entering Paraguay during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Paraguay?
Yes, all travelers aged 12 and older must be fully vaccinated to enter Paraguay.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Paraguay travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Paraguay?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Paraguay?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Go for your Paraguay Health Declaration!
For how long is the Paraguay Health Declaration valid?
Travelers holding a Paraguay Health Declaration can use it for a maximum of 30 days after issued and stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Paraguay. They can have a Single Entry with the Paraguay Health Declaration.
Remember that iVisa.com has all the expertise to help you with the Paraguay covid entry requirements.
What information is required?
Provide all the information required in the online application that includes personal details, current health conditions, and plans in Paraguay.
Make sure to have the following items:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- An email address so iVisa.com can send you the travel documentation.
- Payment options, choose between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to your time and budget, select the best alternative.
- Standard service, wait only 24 hours for a USD 20.00 fee.
- Rush service, pay the fair price of USD 35.00 and receive the Paraguay Health Declaration in just 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, make a payment of USD 60.00 and wait 30 minutes for your health document.
What are the steps for the Paraguay Health Declaration?
- Fill out the electronic form with personal details and choose a processing time according to your preference.
- Verify your information and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required (if applicable).
The Paraguay covid entry requirements are achievable with iVisa.com.
How will I receive my health declaration?
Remember that you must comply with all the Paraguay covid entry requirements plus the health protocols put in place.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
For sure! iVisa.com has the right expertise to help you with your travel requirements. We offer trustable services, so be confident your information will be safe with us.
Where can I find more information?
Explore the application page, where we have displayed more details about Paraguay covid entry requirements.
Reach out to our support agents, who are available 24/7. We have all the information you need for your trip to Paraguay.