We are sure you are ready to travel again, and Paraguay is welcoming you! Although the coronavirus pandemic is still present in most countries around the world, Paraguay has taken all the necessary health protocols to open for international travelers. Visitors must comply with the Paraguay covid restrictions if they want to be safe from coronavirus. iVisa.com can help you travel to Paraguay now!
Travelers entering Paraguay during coronavirus must have the Paraguay Health Declaration. iVisa.com has a fast, simple, and reliable service for your Paraguay Health Declaration.
Continue learning about the Paraguay covid restrictions.
Note: Since April 22nd, 2022 the Paraguay Health Declaration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Paraguay during coronavirus?
Yes! Paraguay is ready to receive international travelers as long as they comply with the Paraguay covid restrictions. Visitors must complete the Paraguay Health Declaration before arrival. The health document is mandatory for all nationalities and residents of Paraguay.
iVisa.com has all the right expertise for your travel documentation!
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Paraguay?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to visit Paraguay.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Paraguay travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Paraguay?
- COVID test prior to arrival: The pre-departure testing is no longer required.
Get in touch with our incredible customer service team if you have any questions.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Paraguay?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Start an unforgettable journey with your Paraguay Health Declaration!
For how long is the Paraguay Health Declaration valid?
Anybody holding a valid Paraguay Health Declaration can use it for up to 30 days after issued and stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in Paraguay. Remember that the health document is only valid for a Single Entry.
iVisa.com can give you more details about the Paraguay covid restrictions here.
What information is required?
Complete the online application with personal information, current health conditions, and details about your trip to Paraguay.
Gather the following items:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Paraguay.
- An email address.
- Payment options, pick between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account. iVisa.com has a minimum fee for the professional service.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service, wait the flexible time of 24 hours for a USD $37.99 fee.
- Rush processing service, pay USD $65.99, and we will send the Paraguay Health Declaration in 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, pay the higher price of USD $115.99 and wait 30 minutes for your travel document.
What are the steps for the Paraguay Health Declaration?
- Answer the questions in the electronic form and select a processing time according to your preference.
- Verify your details and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
Do you need more guidance? We have our support agents ready to help you!
How will I receive the Paraguay health declaration?
iVisa.com will send you an email with the Paraguay Health Declaration. Therefore, you will receive the health document electronically.
As soon as you arrive in Paraguay, show the health document so you can have a smooth entry. Travelers must follow all the Paraguay covid restrictions so they avoid issues with health authorities.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
100% trustable! iVisa.com has established strict security guidelines for all its services. Trust our services as countless travelers around the world have done already.
Check the comments section and confirm IVisa.com is the best platform for your Paraguay Health Declaration.
Where can I find more information?
Head directly to the application page, where we have more information about Paraguay covid restrictions.
If you have specific questions, communicate with our support agents, who are available 24/7. Also, write to [email protected].