The Philippines is a dreamy destination you must visit as soon as possible. Start with the White Beach in Boracay. This lively beach offers opportunities for boating and water sports. Also, it’s considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. The stunning scenery offers chairs and hammocks underneath palm trees on pure white sand. Locals offer beachside massages, and snorkeling is popular among foreigners. In addition, you can take a banana boat ride or book a tour with a glass-bottom boat for an adventure.
Check out Manila, the Philippines’ capital. This vibrant city is a thriving metropolis, where you can find ancient churches and colonial buildings. We recommend walking around or taking a guided sightseeing tour. Visit the Intramuros, the oldest district in Manila, where you can see relevant landmarks and monuments. Don’t miss the famous San Agustin Church at Rizal Park and Fort Santiago. The tours will stop at restaurants where you can enjoy the local cuisine.
Head to Sangat Island in Coron to explore the sunken ships and known as one of the best diving sites in the world. The wrecks are ideal for deep-water scuba divers and shallow snorkeling. Most of these ships are from World War II and have become habitats for diverse fish. The clear waters are perfect for a close look at underwater wildlife. Deep divers usually explore the Akitsushima Maru warship, Irako Maru, and the Kyokuzan Maru. Stay for a few days at the Sangat Island Dive Resort, where you will have free transport to most dive sites.
Once you have decided the Philippines will be your next destination, you must confirm what travel documentation you need. Depending on your citizenship, you may only need your passport to enter the Philippines, or you may need to apply for a visa. Luckily, the Philippines government has established a new digital benefit for travelers, the Philippines Visa. This electronic visa can be processed 100% online, which means you don’t need to move from your home to obtain it. All you need is a valid passport, trip details, and you will be ready to visit the Philippines. Travelers who can apply for this type of visa don’t need to visit an embassy or consulate. There is no need to spend countless hours in tedious procedures because iVisa.com can help you with a simplified process.
Our services have been in the market for years, and we have the right expertise to help you with the Philippines Visa process. Try our three-step procedure and enjoy this magical country soon. First, gather your requirements and complete the online form. Afterward, double-check your information and choose a processing time. In this case, the platform usually offers three alternatives according to how fast you need your travel documentation. Also, you have the chance to connect with a customer support team for any inquiries along the way. Contact our team 24 hours a day and solve all your doubts. Finally, pay for the service with a credit or debit card. After your application is processed, expect your visa in your email inbox. Immigration authorities will request it upon your arrival in the Philippines.
The Philippines Visa with iVisa.com provides you with more time for trip planning because you will only spend a few minutes completing a digital form. Also, you don’t need to worry about the process because the platform and its team of experts will take care of every little detail. A trustworthy platform is all you need for an enjoyable journey to this part of Asia. Start planning your trip to the Philippines and apply for your Philippines Visa today.
- Philippines Covid Mask: Get informed here
- How Citizens of United Kingdom Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How citizens of Japan can enter the Philippines during Coronavirus.
- Who Can Enter Philippines During Covid?
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Covid GCQ: What You Need to Know
- How Citizens of Taiwan Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Singapore Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Learn How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the Phillippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Covid Testing at Airport
- Vaccination Passport Philippines: Here's What To Know
- Philippines Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- How citizens of the United States can enter the Philippines during coronavirus
- How Citizens of Australia Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Much Is the Philippines Visa Fee?
- Philippines Visa Policy
- CAN I GET A PHILIPPINES VISA EXTENSION?
- Philippines Visa Types | Tourism, Business, Student, and More
- Requirements for the Philippines Visa