Do you want to apply for an Albanian passport? Then iVisa Photos might be able to help you. How? When you want to get a passport, one of the requirements is that you need to submit valid passport photos. While you could go to a professional photo studio, we offer you the option of using iVisa Photos and getting the required pictures using a phone or a tablet. That way, you do not have to go through too much trouble.
Furthermore, if you plan on using that passport anytime soon, keep in mind that iVisa.com might be able to help you get your visa online as well. With their help, you can find out which electronic visas you are eligible for.
- Size: height 50 mm x 40 mm in width
- Color: the photo needs to be in color to determine your skin tone
- Head size and position: your head must be perpendicular to the camera. You cannot tilt it or rotate it
- Recency: it is preferable to be as recent as possible, but not older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no. A neutral facial expression only
- Eyes: straight into the camera
- Make sure your ears are both visible
- The photo should not be blurry
- Glasses: allowed only if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: not allowed except if your religious beliefs do not permit an uncovered head
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: in contrast with the background
- Beard: only if it reflects your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Albania Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Albania Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
While the specs above are helpful, we would like to analyze a few of them for you so that you are not confused as to what you have to look for in your passport photos. That way, you can make sure that your application is not rejected because of your picture.
- Your head needs to occupy 36 mm of the height. Your shoulders must be visible as well. Please do not tilt your head or take a picture from one side as it will be rejected. You must look straight forward.
- The background cannot have any patterns or shadows. You must be alone in the picture. You would be surprised how many passport applications are rejected due to a colorful background in the photo.
- Any facial expression can alter your image, which is why you should maintain a neutral facial expression when you take your picture.
- As far as glasses go, you should take them off when you have your photo taken. The lenses can lead to glare, and that is not acceptable. Sunglasses or prescription glasses with tinted lenses are forbidden. You can keep your glasses on, but only if the frames do not cover your face and your eyes are perfectly visible.
- Headwear is not acceptable unless your religion compels you to keep your head covered. Even then, you must make sure that your face can be seen clearly from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin.
- If you usually have a beard, you can leave it for the passport photo. However, if you plan on shaving it or growing it, make sure that the passport photo reflects reality when you plan on using the passport.
- Make sure that the lighting is perfect. It cannot be too bright or too dark. At the same time, it is recommended that the source of light is in front of you when the photo is taken. That way, there will be no shadows on your face.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Taking a passport photo of a baby may be a little bit more complicated, but not by much. There are a few differences between passport photos for adults and the ones for small children, but they are not significant. However, here are a few tips that might help you:
- If you want to use a car seat for the photo, as many parents do, please cover the backrest with a white sheet.
- If you choose to put the baby on their back, place a white sheet underneath.
- Even if the child is very young and needs to be held while the picture is taken, please note that the hands that hold him/her must not be visible in the photo.
- The baby must always be alone in the picture.
- Since children have a smaller head, it is acceptable to occupy less than 36 mm in height.
- The baby should have his/her eyes open for the photo.
Since the Albanian passport requires only 2 pictures, iVisa Photos can deliver them to you at the unbelievably low price of 675 ALL. Getting your passport photos someplace else will cost you more, and think of the fact that you do not have to go anywhere.
How to get Albania Passport Photos or Albania Visa Photos Online
Using the services of iVisa Photos could not be simpler. All you have to do is use a phone or a tablet to snap the picture following the requirements you can see above. One of the benefits is that you can take as many pictures as you want, and we will not charge you for multiple attempts. Then, when you finally snap one that you love, you can either download it to print it yourself, or iVisa Photos can deliver them to your home. However, if you do decide to print them yourself, make sure to follow the guidelines for size and use the right kind of photo paper.
Using the services rendered by iVisa Photos is simple, but please note that if you need assistance or have questions, you can contact our customer support. We will gladly address all of your concerns.