We know that you need the Australia visa, but have you started the visa photo process yet? If you haven’t, don’t worry! We are here to offer you the iVisa.com Photo service. Now, you can get your hands on the Australia visa photo through an online process that you can start only by connecting to the Internet. The service includes an expert checking your photo, so you are sure it’s suitable for Australian authorities. We must confirm we have the lowest fees in the market, which are even cheaper than the photo booth service!
How does the online process work?
The process is simple, and we will guide you along the way to obtain the Australia visa photo:
- Select the photo you want. In this case, choose the visa type.
- We will confirm the photo dimensions after you pick Australia as the visa photo you need. The correct dimensions are 4.50cm x 3.50cm.
- Our service offers a Print version or a Digital format. Choose the one that fits your needs.
- Take a headshot and upload it to our system.
- Our team will check whether your photo is suitable for the Australian government or contact you if we need a new picture.
- Pick a delivery method, whether you want a print version at your doorstep or you want to pick it up at the nearest store. As well, select the digital format and expect an email with your visa photos.
- Make payment with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account. It’s time to get the Australia visa photo with our iVisa.com Photo service! We know all the details about the Australia Visa photo requirements!
What are the Australia visa photo requirements?
Although the process is simple, travelers must follow these guidelines for the perfect snapshot!
- Locate a good background and natural lighting.
- Ensure that you are in the middle of the frame and make sure your whole face is shown in the picture.
- Check the size requirements.
- Go ahead and print your photos according to our instructions. Now, you are ready!
Get the Australia Visa photo now! Our team is an expert in all the Australia Visa photo requirements!
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive the print and digital photos?
First of all, according to your location, we can offer print and digital photos. For travelers in the United States, their alternatives are as follows:
- Digital Photos: we will send you an email with your Australia visa photos, so check your email inbox regularly.
- Printed Photos: we have two options for you. Select the home delivery option and expect your visa photos between 2 to 4 days. If you want to pick up your visa photos from a store, you can head to a CVS or Walgreens.
If your location is in Europe or Canada, you can also select the home delivery option and the digital format. Still, prices and waiting periods could be different from the alternatives in the United States.
In case you are in another country, you can select the digital format option, which means you will receive your Australia visa photo electronically.
Check all the Australia Visa photo requirements with us and travel! Choose our iVisa.com Photo service and focus on planning your next trip to Australia!
What is the cost of the Australia Visa photo service?
Remember that our low prices include a photo review so you can be sure your visa photo meets all the requirements. Pay as little as USD 5.95 for the visa photo in digital format. As soon as you receive the visa photo in your email inbox, you know it’s 100% compliant with Australian visa photo standards.
If you want printed visa photos, then you have different alternatives according to your location. For example, people in the United States only need to pay USD 9.45 for two printed visa photos and free shipping. Go now to the application page and select the number of visa photos you want.
It’s time to travel! Therefore, select our iVisa.com Photo service because Australia is waiting for you!
We have all the tools to help you with the Australia Visa photo requirements! Get your visa photo now!