If you already know that you need a visa to enter Canada, then it’s likely that you will also need a visa photo. Fortunately, you have the iVisa.com Photo service for this matter. We offer a simple online process with the lowest fees in the market. Forget about going to a photo booth or drugstore. From the comfort of your home, the visa photo could be yours. Besides, our service includes an expert photo review. Be confident that your visa photo is 100% correct with the iVisa.com Photo service.
We are here to give you all the top tips about the Canada Visa photo requirements! Trust our services and visit Canada soon!
How does the online process work?
The online process follows these simple steps:
- Choose the type of photo you want. In this case, you will go for a visa photo.
- Once you select that the photo is for a Canadian visa, you will visualize the dimensions. They are 35.00 mm x 45.00 mm.
- Pick the format you need, we have Print and Digital photo alternatives.
- Following the Canada Visa photo requirements, take the snap showing your full face.
- Our experts will review your picture. If we find that it isn’t accurate, then we will reach out immediately.
- Go on to pick a Delivery Method and receive the print version at your doorstep or pick it up at the nearest store. If you choose the digital format, check your email inbox for an email with the Canada visa photo.
- Make your payment with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account. Try our iVisa.com Photo service and enjoy a fast, simple, and reliable service! We can help you with the Canada Visa photo requirements!
What are the Canada visa photo requirements?
- Make sure to have the right lighting and background before taking the photo.
- Position yourself in the middle of the picture and have a clean face.
- Check that the size requirements meet our instructions.
- Use high-quality photo paper to print the Canada Visa photo.
Start this process! We know we can assist you in meeting all the Canada Visa photo requirements!
Frequently Asked Questions
How will iVisa.com Photo send the print and digital photos?
We usually offer print and digital photo versions for all our customers. However, according to your location, the availability could change.
For travelers who apply from the United States, they can choose from the following delivery alternatives:
- Digital Photos: we will send an email with the required Canada visa photo.
- Printed Photos: in this case, you can choose between home delivery or a store pick up. For the first option, wait around 2 to 4 days for your visa photos to arrive at your home. For the pick-up alternative, choose between a CVS or Walgreens to pick up the Canada visa photo.
If you are based in Europe or Canada, you can also select digital and printed photos. But, for the last one, you can only choose home delivery.
If you are contacting us from anywhere else, you can only receive the Canada visa photo in digital format. This is the easiest way to acquire a visa photo.
The Canada Visa photo requirements are simple with the iVisa.com Photo service.
What is the cost of the Canada Visa photo service?
We charge a minimum fee for an excellent service that includes our team checking that your photo fits all the Canada Visa photo requirements. Only pay USD 5.95 for the digital photo service. We will make sure to use the email address provided to send you the Canada visa photo. It will arrive in record time to your email inbox.
The printed photos have different fees according to your location. If you are in the United States, pay USD 9.45 for two printed visa photos and the delivery. Explore the application page, where you will find more details about requesting printed visa photos or confirmation of the final price for your location. The whole process really is as easy as it sounds! Get the visa photo now and travel tomorrow!
Don’t waste any more time! Try the iVisa.com Photo service and check all the Canada Visa photo requirements!