In case you want to apply for a Chad passport, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. You need to put together some documents and information, and among them, you will see that there are 2 passport photos. MyPassportPhotos cannot help you with the required documentation, but we can assist with the passport photos. Our services are government compliant and more accessible than going to a professional photo studio.
Since you are interested in a Chad passport, we can safely assume that you wish to travel internationally. You may want to check iVisa.com. If you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you get it with little to no effort.
- Required photo size: 50 mm in height and 50 mm in width. The face should measure between 25 mm and 35 mm
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head size and position: keep your head straight to the camera
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not obstruct your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are possible for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it reflects your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Chad Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
In case you find the Chad passport photo requirements incomplete, we provide more information below. It is important to get the passport photo or visa photo right from the first try because an improper picture is often the cause of rejection. To avoid that, please take a look at the additional information below.
- Make sure to choose the right background. It has to be white, and a white wall in your house is ideal. However, if you do not have one, get a white sheet and hang it on the wall. It cannot have colors or patterns. It should also not have any shadows on it.
- The camera must be positioned at eye level. That ensures maximum exposure of your face. Both sides of your face must be equally visible. Do not tilt or rotate your head in any direction. Portrait-style passport photos or visa photos will be rejected.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, keep your face relaxed. That ensures a neutral facial expression. You should not smile, squint, frown, or anything other than a neutral expression.
- Keep your eyes into the camera when taking the picture. They cannot be obstructed by anything. If you wear glasses and the frames cover a good portion of your eyes, take them off for the photo. You cannot wear glasses with tinted lenses nor sunglasses. Also, make sure that the picture you take does not include glare from the lenses if you do decide to keep the glasses on.
- The light in the room you decide to take the passport photo in must not be too bright or too dark. Make sure that the source is right in front of you so that there are no shadows on your face whatsoever.
- Headwear is usually prohibited in a passport photo or a visa photo. Nevertheless, if your religious beliefs compel you to keep your head covered, make sure that your face is perfectly visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. That is the only acceptable concession.
- You can keep your beard for a passport photo if it represents your everyday look. But if you plan on making some changes in that regard, make them before you have your picture taken.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages need their own individual passport and visa. A child’s passport photo is not that different from an adult’s passport photo. As you can imagine, children have smaller heads, and it is perfectly acceptable for that to reflect in the picture. The tips below are helpful in the process of taking a child’s passport photo.
- The child should be awake while you take his/her picture. -Only the child can appear in the photo. If you decide to hold the baby, your hands must not be visible at all.
- Taking a picture of a child in a car seat means that you have to place a white sheet on the backrest of the chair.
- If you want to take the passport photo from above while the child is on his/her back, you need to put a white sheet underneath. All rules about the background apply to children’s passport photos as well.
- If the baby wears a beanie/hat or has a pacifier, please remove them for the passport photo.
Having your passport photos or visa photos taken professionally is not the cheapest ordeal, which is why you will like the offer made by MyPassportPhotos. For a Chad passport, you need 2 passport photos, and MyPassportPhotos can provide them to you for only $5.99, which is the equivalent of about 3,623 XAF. The amount may be slightly different due to currency conversion rates on the day you make the purchase.
How to get Chad Passport Photos or Chad Visa Photos Online
MyPassportPhotos puts at your disposal an incredibly accessible service. All you need is a camera from a phone or a tablet. With it, you must take your photo following the rules we talked about above. If your first attempt is unsuccessful, MyPassportPhotos allows you to do it again free of charge.
Once you get the passport photo you like, you are free to submit it so it can be processed. After that, you will get two options. One, you can print the passport photo yourself using photo-quality paper, or two, give us your address and we will send you the pictures. It is entirely up to you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the services rendered by MyPassportPhotos, please feel free to contact us. We will gladly be of assistance.
Example of a correct photo