Finnish passports are only valid if they have photos that comply with government requirements. You can use iVisa Photos to take a photograph that satisfies these requirements, since we've had plenty of experience and we know exactly what works best. Just have a look at our Quick Facts section for the specific information you'll need, then use our convenient service to get a compliant passport photograph.
Our website is another great resource if you plan on leaving Finland for international travel. iVisa can tell you if you’ll need a visa for where you’re going, which is something you’ll want to figure out sooner rather than later.
- Size of visa photo: 47mm x 36mm
- Color: Full color
- Head size and position: Face centrally aligned
- Background: light and neutral.
- Smile: Neutral, do not smile or open your mouth
- Eyes: Open
- Glasses: No sunglasses, reading glasses are allowed however
- Headgear: Only for religious purposes
- Quantity needed: Two (2)
Finland Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
The Finland Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
The Finnish Tourist Visa (Schengen) has a lot of requirements that has to be met to ensure that your visa application will be successful and not denied. Typical documents that you need to submit include: visa application form, visa photographs, flight reservations, accommodation reservations, proof of sufficient funds., travel insurance etc.
Important notes on the photographs:
- The Schengen visa application photograph should have a white background
- Face should be in the middle of the photograph
- Size specs: 35mm x 45mm
- Must be a recent photo, no photo older than 6 months should be submitted
- No headgear, except if you wear headgear for your religion
- Avoid glares on your glass lenses if you will use your daily glasses
- Submit two (2) photographs with the visa application
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
The visa application requires two photographs for all applicants..This means that even your baby will need to submit two visa photographs in addition to all the other required supporting docs.
Tips if you need to take a photo for a baby; One, your baby's eyes must remain open. Two, background needs to be white, three, if the baby is less than 6 months old and can not lay on a white surface by itself, then you can take the baby and put it in its car seat. We suggest that you take a lot of different photos so that you can have a few to choose from.
Price and Cost
The iVisa Photos app has prices that are competitive and start from as low as $3.99. Delivery options include, delivery by mail, download it digitally online, or pick it up in store at a CVS pharmacy, Walgreens store or a Walmart in the USA.
How to get your Finland Visa Photographs Online with iVisa Photos?
Tips to take a high quality photo:
- Use a white background
- Keep your face right in the middle of the photo (centrally alligned9
- Do not smile, open your mouth or frown. Keep a straight face.
What you need to know before getting started:
- It will take a few minutes while using the app to take your photo.
- Select the chosen country where you will use the photo at the beginning of the app, in this case it will be Finland.
- You can also use their online website and a digital camera to have your photo taken in case you do not have a tablet and or smartphone
- Download your image, have it mailed or select next day pickup at a Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens store in the USA.
You can use the app to also take a passport photo. You can simply select passport under “Photo Type”. Get a passport photo for all nationalities, if your nationality is not listed, please contact our customer service visa online chat for more information.
Take your Finnish visa or your passport photo with the iVisa Photos app and start planning your trip to Finland.