When you want to apply for a Georgia passport, your primary concern is to meet the requirements. While there are several documents on the list, you are also going to need 2 passport photos, and that is why iVisa Photos is here. We can help you get the pictures you need without having to go to a professional photo studio. iVisa Photos makes sure that your photos are government compliant, so you do not have to worry about that.
Since you want to go to a foreign country, we recommend that you take a look at our website. That way, if you qualify for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you with the online application process.
Below, you will find the general requirements of your passport photos:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The picture you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not obstruct your eyes
- Headwear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Georgia Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Did you know that an inadequate passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection? That is why we want you to have as much information at hand as possible. Below, we expand on a few of the specifications we mentioned above.
- Finding the appropriate background for your passport photo or visa is not difficult. Since the background has to be white, taking the picture against a white wall is ideal. Nevertheless, if the walls of your home are not white, you can take a white sheet and hang it on a wall. That should do the trick.
- For the best possible angle, please position the camera at eye level. That way, all your facial features are perfectly visible in the shot. You have to keep your head straight. Do not tilt or rotate it because both sides of your face must be equally visible. Keep in mind that portrait-style passport photos are rejected.
- You are not allowed to smile in your passport photo. In fact, no facial expression is acceptable other than neutral. When taking the picture, relax your face to achieve the best possible result.
- Your eyes must be perfectly visible in the passport photo. If you wear glasses, you can keep them for the picture, but only if they do not obstruct your eyes and there is no glare in the picture. Remember that sunglasses and glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable in a passport photo or visa photo.
- The light in the environment where you want to take your picture must not be too bright or too dark. Make sure that the source of light is in front of you so that it does not create shadows on your face.
- Generally, it is not acceptable to have your head covered in your passport photo. However, if you have to do so for religious purposes, an exception is made. Even then, you have to make sure that your face is visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin and from ear to ear.
- If your everyday look includes a beard, you are allowed to keep it for the passport photo. Whatever changes you may want to make about it must be made before taking your picture.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children need their own travel documents as well, you have to apply for passports or visas for them as well. With that in mind, iVisa Photos can help you take their pictures at home too. Just make sure to read the tips below. -As you can imagine, a child’s head can appear smaller in a passport photo or visa photo.
- You should take the photo of your child when he/she is awake. The eyes must be visible.
- If your baby has a pacifier, hat, or a toy, please remove them before taking the photo.
- When you photograph your child in a car seat, remember to place a white sheet on the backrest to meet the background requirements.
- Taking the passport photo or a child from above while he/she lays on their back means that you have to put a white layer underneath.
- Only the baby can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. If you decide to hold the baby, you can simply wear a white shirt and make sure that your hands do not appear in the picture.
Price and Cost
One of the reasons why people choose the services of iVisa Photos is that we provide high quality at low prices. It is definitely cheaper to get your passport photos online than to go to a photo studio. That being said, a Georgia passport requires 2 passport photos, and we can give you the set for only $5.99, which is approximately 16.70 GEL, depending on the exchange rate on the day you want to place your order.
How to get Georgia Passport Photos or Georgia Visa Photos Online
If you decide to get your passport photos or visa photos with iVisa Photos, you will learn just how easy our service is to use. All you need is a decent camera. Most people go with a smartphone or a tablet. Make sure that you take into account all the specifications and rules we mentioned above when you take your picture.
If you do not like the first picture you take, no problem. iVisa Photos lets you try again free of charge. After you take a photo that you are pleased with, you have to submit it for processing. That is when we work our magic to make your passport photo government compliant. After that, you receive two options. You can download the processed photo to print it yourself, or we can have the photos delivered to the address you give us. The choice is yours.
For more information about iVisa Photos and the services we provide, feel free to contact our customer support.
Example of a correct photo