When you are planning a trip outside the Ivory Coast, you will most likely need a passport. You can get it as long as you have the required documentation and submit an application at the issuing authority. You also have to provide 2 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you with that so that you do not go to a photo studio. You just take your picture at home, and we will send you government-compliant pictures.
Since we are talking about international travel, you may also be interested in our website. In case you are eligible for an electronic visa, depending on where you are going, iVisa can help you with the online application process.
Here is a list of the Ivory Coast passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 4.5 cm in height and 3.5 cm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Your ears should appear in the photo
- The picture must not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Ivory Coast Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Ivory Coast Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- As stated above, the background of your passport photo must be white. It is also worth mentioning that it cannot have shadows or patterns either. The best thing you could do is to find a white wall in your house and use it as a background. If you do not have a white wall, a white sheet hung on a wall will work just as fine.
- For the best possible angle, you should position the camera at eye level. You must keep your head straight so that all your facial features are discernible. Both sides of your face must be equally visible, which is why portrait-style photos are not permitted.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, you are not allowed to smile or make any facial expressions other than neutral. You should relax your face when you take the picture for the best possible result.
- It is imperative to have your eyes perfectly visible in your passport photo or visa photo. Look straight into the camera, and make sure that your eyes are not obstructed by anything, such as your hair or the frames from your glasses. If you keep your glasses on, check the photo for glare. You are not permitted to wear sunglasses or tinted eyeglasses in your passport photo.
- The source of light you use for your passport photo should be positioned in front of you so that there are no shadows on your face. Make sure that the intensity is not too low or too high.
- You cannot wear anything on your head when you take the picture for your passport. An exception is made for people who are obligated by their religious beliefs to keep their heads covered at all times. Even then, your face has to be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. Moreover, the headwear must not cast shadows on your face.
- As long as your beard represents your everyday look, you are not obligated to shave it off for your passport photo or visa photo. If, however, you plan on making any changes to your facial hair, please do so before you take your picture. The passport photo must depict your current appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children of all ages require to have their own passport and visas, you must apply for them too if you plan on traveling with your kids. Needless to say, you have to take their picture also, and iVisa Photos can help you with that as well. The tips below should be useful. Remember that there are no significant differences between an adult’s passport photo and a child’s passport photo other than the fact that a child’s head can take less space in the picture. Children have, after all, smaller heads.
- Your child must be awake when you take their picture.
- If you plan on photographing your child in a car seat, like many parents do, remember to place a white layer on the backrest of the chair to achieve a white background.
- When taking the picture of your child from above, while he/she lays on his/her back, remember to place a white sheet underneath to achieve a white background.
- If your baby has a pacifier, headwear, a toy, etc., you need to remove them from the shot.
- If you want to hold your baby while someone else is taking the photo, you need to make sure that no part of you appears in the shot. Not even your hands. You can wear a white shirt for the background.
Price and Cost
If you have ever been to a photo studio, then you already know that getting your passport photos professionally made can be quite costly. With iVisa Photos, however, you will spend very little money on the pictures you need. For an Ivory Coast passport, you need to submit a set of two passport photos, and with iVisa Photos, you can get them for a low price of $5.99. That is the approximate equivalent of 3520 XOF, depending on the exchange rate on the day you make the order.
How to get Ivory Coast Passport Photos or Ivory Coast Visa Photos Online
Using the services rendered by iVisa Photos could not be more straightforward. Utilizing a camera from your phone or tablet, take your picture. Just remember to follow all the guidelines and rules we stated above. Once you have a photo that you love, you have to submit it to iVisa Photos. You can e-mail it or upload it directly to the website. The choice is yours. Once we get it, we will process it and turn it into a government compliant passport photo. Then, you are provided with two options:
- 1.You can download it to print yourself. Just keep in mind that you need to stock up on photo-quality paper.
- 2.You give us your address, and we will send the passport photos to you.
Do you have questions or concerns regarding the services provided by iVisa Photos? Feel free to contact us.